Friday, February 17, 2012

A little about me...

Most of you that are reading this most likely already know me... but for those of you who may not here's the basics : I work a lot, I live a lot, I over think things, I laugh a lot, I'm silly but sometimes too serious, I'm happy but reflective, I ALWAYS have songs in my head and I'm known to start dancing randomly. I'm not much of a writer but I always have something to talk about.
This is my 3rd attempt at keeping a blog. With some encouragement and pushing from friends along with a crazy desire to be a blogger I'm trying this again. I have friends who want to keep up with my life and who knows maybe I'll touch someone's life who I've never met. Or I may just annoy people. LOL.
I have a feeling I'll have a lot to write about as I'm starting a new season in my life. I have just started my first Master's degree class and though already stressed I'm looking forward to the career opportunities I will have shortly. I have just moved back home. I have lost some people in my life and I've gained some people as well. My life is boring sometimes but it's usually pretty crazy too so my posts may be random a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment